GWP Large Business Incentives Program
GWP is pleased to offer Business Energy Solutions (BES), a program offering
incentives for medium and large businesses to complete pre-approved energy
audits and energy saving projects. Generally, medium and large businesses are
defined as those having monthly electric bills of $3,000 or more. Retrofit and
new construction projects can qualify.
- Program offered to businesses whose monthly GWP bill is greater than
- No customer can receive more than $50,000 to support projects during
any fiscal year.
- Projects must be cost-effective from the customer's perspective based
on the value of total estimated energy savings over the life of the
- Demand and energy savings attributable to projects must be documented by
an energy engineer or through generally accepted industry practice or
- Rebate requests must be made on a Business Energy Solutions rebate
- Rebate applications must be supported by documentation itemizing work
and showing work has been completed and invoices paid.
- GWP will have the final say on incentive approvals.
- Rebates for approved retrofit projects are limited to 20% of installed
cost, 100% of the incremental costs necessary to remodeling and/or new
construction project above Title 24 energy standards.
- In no case will a rebate exceed the value saved energy over the life of
the measures assuming $0.060 per kilowatt-hour saved.
Other limits and restrictions apply. Please see your Business Account Representative for details.
To participate call GWP's Business Account Representative, Shant Boodanian (818)
548-2747 or Aneta Badalian (818) 548-3874 to arrange an appointment with a GWP
account representative to discuss your current or future project.
This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided
to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds
are no longer available.